Validating Aircraft Data
Is Difficult & Time-Consuming
We created a tool for Technicians & Engineers that allows you to read,
integrate, and transmit data from various avionics so you can more
quickly and effectively diagnose and develop solutions.
Today’s Aircraft Must Be Capable of Using All the Available Next Generation Flight Operations Procedures in the Airspace System
Thousands of aircraft are being modified to incorporate some or all of these capabilities:
- Required Navigation Performance (RNP)
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC)
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS1/A)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B) In and Out
Data conversion is often necessary when integrating new components into an aircraft data bus. Aerospace engineers and technicians need easy-to-use equipment that can be quickly adapted to specific requirements.
OnWing is Proud to Introduce
the Data Wizard
The Newest Data Communication Tool for Technicians & Engineers
OnWing has developed a tool that is simple and effective. Our modern data communicator provides the capability to read, integrate and transmit data. Two different units are available, the baseline Mark I Communicator providing the ability to read and transmit data as necessary and a more robust Mark II version necessary for complex integrations.
We will customize a Data Wizard for you
OnWing will help you find SOLUTIONS
U$D 2,495 - U$D 250 per weekly rental, option to buy
- Two Receiving Channels
- Reads all data transmitted, providing engineering units for most common ARINC 429 labels
- We will provide updates to meet your label requirements
- RS-232 Transmitting and Receiving Channel
- Ability to transmit the data from RX1, RX2 or the recorded file with the ability to change a particular label real time
Designed to Help You Integrate Data
Fits in the palm of your hand.Easy to hold and handle.
SD card or USB connection allows easy datafile upload. Files can be sent via email or delivered by SD card if required.
Record data for engineering and analysis.
Battery lasts all night long. Intermittently for several days.
Take a look at some of our YouTube videos that explain the Data Wizard
OnWing is an FAA Certified Repair Station
(CRS2OWR084C) and a member of the Aircraft Electronics Association.